legadolibre es un servicio de microblogging. Los usuarios publican breves (159 caracteres) avisos que se transmiten a sus amigos y fans utilizando la Web, RSS, o mensajes instantáneos.
If you'd like to try it out, first register a new account. Then, on the public timeline, enter your message into the textbox at the top of the page, and click "Send". It will go out on the public timeline and to anyone who is subscribed to your notices (probably nobody, at first).
To subscribe to other people's notifications, go to their profile page and click the "subscribe" button. They'll get a notice that you're now subscribed to their notifications, and, who knows?, they might subscribe back.
Here are some documents that you might find helpful in understanding legadolibre and how to use it.
- About - an overview of the service
- FAQ - frequently-asked questions about legadolibre
- Contact - who to contact with questions about the service
- IM - using the instant-message (IM) features of legadolibre
- SMS - tying your cellphone to legadolibre
- tags - different ways to use tagging
- Groups - joining together in groups
- OpenMicroBlogging - subscribing to remote users
- Source - How to get the StatusNet source code
- Badge - How to put a StatusNet badge on your blog or homepage
- Bookmarklet - Bookmarklet for posting Web pages